Baja Shrimp Tacos
Try these delicious Baja Shrimp Tacos for a fun twist on taco night. Bursting with flavor, these tacos are only 140 calories each, so you can enjoy 2-4 GUILT FREE!
- 1 lb Cooked shrimp deveined, tails removed
- 12 ea. Mission yellow corn tortillas
- 3 ea. Garlic cloves minced
- 1 ea. Avocado diced
- 1/4 ea. Red onion diced
- 1/8 ea. Pineapple cut into tidbits
- 1/2 c. Cilantro chopped
- 1 T. Avocado oil
- 2 t. Parsley dried
- 1 t. Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 t. Paprika
- 1/2 t. Garlic powder
- 1/4 t. Salt
For the Sauce
- 1/4 c. Olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 t. Sriracha
- 1 t. Honey
- Heat avocado oil on medium heat, and add fresh garlic and shrimp.
- Start warming tortillas.
- Cook shrimp (while stirring) for about 5 minutes, then add salt, paprika, garlic powder, crushed red pepper, parsley, and cook for a remaining 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Sriracha, and honey.
- Once tortillas are warmed, divide the shrimp, onion, avocado, pineapple, and cilantro evenly into each of the tortillas.
- Drizzle about 1 tsp of sauce over the taco and enjoy!