Having a pre-planned snack or two really helps me stay on track throughout the day. After a long day of work, do you struggle with munching on everything in sight when you walk through the door? Planning your snacks is just as important (if not more) as planning your meals. If your goal is to live a healthy lifestyle, I definitely recommend planning healthy snacks throughout the day to prevent binging on junk food. Try snacking on these apple nachos for a filling and tasty treat!
- 1 ea. Apple
- 1 T. Peanut butter
- 1/4 t. Avocado oil
- Optional: Cinnamon, protein bar crumbles, dried coconut
- Cut the apple into thin slices.
- Combine peanut butter with avocado oil and microwave until mixture can drizzle.
- Drizzle peanut butter over apple slices.
- Add any toppings of choice.