Avocado Tuna Salad
Tuna is a great protein option for just about everyone! It is very low in fat, high in protein, and contains over 100% of your daily value of vitamin B12. Some of you may have been burned out by tuna in the past but just give this one a go, and I assure you, you might change your mind.
- 1 can Wild-caught tuna, drained
- 1/2 ea. Ripe avocado
- 1/4 c. Pickles, chopped
- 1 T. Olive oil mayo
- 1 ea. Stalk of celery, chopped
- 1/4 t. Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 t. Everything bagel seasoning
- To taste Salt and pepper
- In a medium-sized bowl, mash avocado and tuna together.
- Add mayo to tuna/avocado mixture and stir until evenly combined.
- Stir in pickles, celery, Old Bay seasoning, Everything Bagel seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy on a bed of greens or a slice of toast!